- Pray for the young people of Korea.
- Pray that they will be saved from all walks of life.
- Pray that they will give up the attractions of this world.
They will rise up with authority to repair all that is broken: broken relationships, broken marriages, broken families, broken churches; even to repair the gulf between North and South Korea.
- Pray that young people all over Korea will begin to take up their authority in Christ.
- Pray that young people will strike out into their destinies in Christ, leaving behind the expectations of the world.
- Pray that God will give this generation power to repair all that is broken.
These young people look like nothing special right now, but as they begin to take up their authority in Christ, they will be revealed as the “Repairers of the Breach”!
- Take up your authority right now.
- Cast down everything in and around you that raises itself up against the knowledge of God.
- Declare healing to the brokenness that you see in the world: healing to relationships, marriages, families, lives…
- Declare healing to the land of Korea: Declare that Korea is The Lord’s – that the North will be released from its bondage – that God calls North and South Korea ONE IN HIS HAND!
6 “Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?
7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?
8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
9 Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I…
12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations;
you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.”
Amen God! Do it as You say!
- Pray for the youth of Korea (jscotthusted.wordpress.com)