We at Through The Veil have hungry hearts for God to come and be sovereign in our lives, in the midst of our communities, in our cities and in our nations. God has met this hunger in our hearts overwhelmingly and unmistakably, and is drawing us together to cultivate a vision. We want the One Thing of Psalm 27:4 — “ One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life…” We have asked for this One Thing, and He has answered us with a release of His grace and power — we have responded with our lives to this call.
God has given us a vision to plant a ring of Creative Communities with Houses of Prayer at their core – establishing beach heads of the Kingdom of God all around the Pacific Rim and beyond, and releasing Worship, Intercession, Revelation, Equipping and Training in manifold creative expressions.
Toward this vision we’ve built communities, schools and Houses of Prayer in California, Canada and Korea. We’ve been living, working and ministering in South Korea, where we are involved with a House of Prayer planting project and a small community ministry. TTV is a 501(c)(3) in the U.S., we are ordained ministers and teaching missionaries on the field. We have relational connections in British Columbia where we helped in building The War Room House of Prayer. We have partnered with ministries and missionaries that reach out into California, Seattle, Canada, Africa, Pakistan, North and South Korea and Eastern Europe.
Through The Veil Ministries is dedicated to worshipping God, to intercession before His throne, and to revelation from the Word and the Spirit. We’re committed to raising up men and women who share a vision of the Kingdom of God established in the earth.
Will you join us as we work to bring this commitment to fruition in communities around the world? Join us in worship. Join us in prayer. Join us in giving to establish the house of prayer in the earth.
· To establish communities of Worship, Intercession and Revelation that will work toward the awakening of the Bride, the establishment of the House of Prayer, the uniting of the Church and Israel, and the resulting global revival and harvest worldwide.
· To train, equip and release hearts abandoned to God in Worship, Intercession and Revelation throughout the Body of Christ.
· To mobilize House of Prayer planting teams into strategic geographic locations.
· To create and distribute resource material which will aid in the equipping and establishment of the House of Prayer into the Body of Christ at large.
· To build a network with Houses of Prayer around the Pacific Rim to equip, communicate, share resources and vision.
· To plant Houses of Prayer, training centers and support communities around the Pacific Rim, and around the world.