God, here we stand counting the days between Passover and Pentecost.
- We pray that the Body of Christ will stand worldwide during this time.
- We pray that Christians and Jews will be awakened to God’s purposes in instituting His divine feasts.
We’re counting the omer, filling the bowls of prayer, and lifting them up to you.
- We pray that You, God, will enlighten the minds and hearts of Christians and Jews around the world, so that they will begin to see that we are brothers.
- We pray that You will make the brothers ONE!
Here we stand, 28 days after the day of your sacrifice, Jesus, waiting like the first Christians in the upper room.
- God, found us in faith during this time.
- Make our commitment to the establishment of Your Kingdom unshakable. Establish Your throne room here, among us, Oh God!
Here we stand, 21 days before the day of Pentecost and the gift of Your Holy Spirit.
- We need you God! Individually, as the Church, in the House of Prayer.
- We need Your presence…
- We need Your power!
We pray that You would establish this house, (Your House of Prayer) Oh God! Send an outpouring of Your Holy Spirit, the same way that You did on the First Church, in the upper room! (Acts 2)
- Unify our hearts, God, just like those first Christians.
- We pray for the wind of Heaven to blow through this house!
- We pray for an anointing of fire on this house, and on our lives!
Show us Your Glory, God! As You did in that upper room two thousand years ago… (Acts 2:42-47)
- Establish us God – establish us in one heart and one mind.
- Establish us in Your word, God.
- Establish us in fellowship: with You, with each other, and with others that You will draw here.
- Establish us in prayer.
- Establish us in awe, and in many wonders and miraculous signs!
- Establish us in worship and praise, God.
- Establish us in the favor of all people.
Add to our number, God! (Acts 2:47)
- Send those you have picked out from this city!
- Send those who will be saved here, God.
- Lord of the harvest; send the workers here, to Your house.
We worship You, God! We thank You that You will do these things and greater here!